Thursday, March 29, 2012

Changes

I know I'm not the only one that does this, but right now I FEEL like I'm the only one that does. So once I've posted this I will do the smart thing and go to bed!! 


I have really no clue what I want to do long term with my life. 


I do. 


But I don't. 


Yes, I want to care for my husband and raise my children, but since that's not what God has for me right now, I have to figure out something else! 


I'm moving to Washington DC.

In 3 weeks.


I'll be working, maybe going to grad school (once I figure a few things out first!!), and spending time with my family there. 


Nutrition counseling is a consideration for grad school. Who knows. God does. I'm waiting on Him for that. 


What about the sewing stuff?!?!?! 
I love sewing, but I DON'T want to run a business! The little of that I have had to do over the past year has been horrible. Painful even. 
Therefore, instead of continuing to operate as a "business", and watching a hobby that I love become a job that I don't like, I am not continuing my previous course. 


Stay tuned… that way you can tell me what's going on in my life!


~ Claire ~

No comments:

Post a Comment