Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Aprons :)

Well it's been a while but I am happy to say that I have finished 3 more of the Christmas Aprons while still managing to get a lot of WORK done. The girls were thrilled with them and I was and am thrilled that they are thrilled with them. I still have to get pictures from my sister of the boys and the rest of the girls in theirs, but all in good time. She just had her 7th baby and I'm convinced that she's Super-Mom, so it can take a while and I'll be ok with that :)


Faith, very excited to have her own apron!



She apparently was more interested in playing than showing it to the camera. 



This is Joy's apron. She's all girl so I wanted lots of flowers and pink. The flip side of the apron is khaki with a pocked of the blue floral.


I have to confess that I was a little intimidated doing this apron for Grace because she is no longer a little girl, but a young woman who cares about the things she wears. I was so excited to find this black and cream fabric! The wine was a given color as it has always been one of her favorites.



So, as I mentioned my sister Julia just had her 7th baby. Her name is Mercy, and HERE SHE IS!!!!


Sorry, this is from my phone so it's not the greatest picture, but she's such a little sunshine :)


Matthew is such a doting big brother :) he was sitting next to me and seemed to be a little antsy until just before he asked, when I finally realized that he wanted to hold her! He was beaming when I gave her to him.


She is so cute and looks a lot like my sister Julia when she was little.

Well, I'm going to get back to watching a movie with my friends. I'm in Pennsylvania for a few days and  went fabric shopping this morning in Lititz!! I had a very successful day and am really excited to create beautiful clothing with the fabric that I found :)
I will be going to New York City this weekend for some more fabric shopping and great food! I'm excited to go to some of the specialty warehouses and to see some friends that I haven't seen in a few years. 

Good night all!
~ Claire ~      


1 comment:

  1. The aprons turned out so cute! I just found your blog-it looks great! Love you Claire! Christy

    ReplyDelete